Thursday, January 28, 2010

Discontinued...

Ok why do the best products have to be discontinued? I've been using Prescriptives make up for longer than I like to admit. They have the best foundations and powder that completely match my skin tone. Ladies out there know how hard that is to find. Well, I found out they're closing shop so I've bought out stores that have my colors. I've gotten my new catalog for Longaberger. I'm not a big fan of the baskets with colors. I prefer the simple baskets. Still, I have my eye on a couple of things. I really need to get back to the quilt that was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my aunt and uncle. I need to join two rows and then the top's done. Maybe I'll finish it in time for next Christmas. 100 Books in 2010:
7. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern- it was a little bit out there, but I would recommend it to people who like books with a message. I preferred the author's earlier novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment