Friday, January 15, 2010

First Post

Ok. Here goes my first post. Why did I start a blog? I thought it was selfish of me to read other bloggers post and not contribute anything back. So here's to paying it forward a bit. I also think that a blog is great for keeping track of my projects and accomplishments. And sorry for no pictures this time - it's my first post so I'm taking baby steps. Here's the top three things about me: I love Longaberger Baskets. I've been collecting since 1998. My husband and I visited the Longaberger Homestead in Ohio for our honeymoon. And yes, he was ok with it. I love to quilt. I may be a beginner quilter, but I've found a creative outlet that is very relaxing. So far I've finished 3 projects with a bunch of WIP's. I love to read. My New Year's Resolution is to read 100 books in 2010. I'll be listing all the books I've finished in this blog so that I can keep track of all of them. My favorite author is Jane Austen and I'll read any new book that continues her novels. 100 in 2010: 1. Pemberly Manor by Kathryn L. Nelson 2. My Dearest Mr. Darcy: An Amazing Journey into Love Everlasting by Sharon Lathan 3. Delia's Crossing by V.C. Andrews 4. Delia's Heart by V.C. Andrews (yes I love books that are a part of series)

No comments:

Post a Comment