Tuesday, February 9, 2010

finally pictures

I've broken out the camera and taken some pics. They're not great pics, but hey, something is better than nothing. I should take pics somewhere else besides the basement.
Here's my Black, White and Red Tester. My first quilt. I'm so proud.
Here's my Thanksgiving Table Runner. I know you can't see the runner too well, but doesn't my table settings look great. That's my wedding china (Pearl Platinum by Lenox). I used a panel "Pumpkin Glenn" by Kim Schaefer for Andover Fabric. I cut up the shapes and used Kona Cotton solids as borders around the leaves and larger squares. For the quilting, I used straight lines randomly along the short side.

Next, my current project - Turquoise and Chocolate. I've created the half square triangles. I've used the one square makes two units. You can see my sewing lines in brown - it matches the other side which is tonal brown.

And this is a preview of what it should look like. Next, I need to trim the corners and sew some blocks together.

No comments:

Post a Comment