Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow day!

Today I did a happy dance- it was a snow day from work! I hate the S-N-O-W. I can't even bear to say the word. The only nice thing I can say about it is that it's nice to see all the neighbors help eachother shovel the snow. We probably have 18". Yuck. Sorry no pics. I don't want to remember it. We'll see if I have work tomorrow.
I worked on trimming my squares for the Turquoise and Chocolate Quilt. I didn't get to work on it much since my Brother-in-law came over to our house since he was supposed to fly back to Alaska. His flight got cancelled so he might be staying here for awhile. At least he helped shovel us out.
We watched Twilight. One of my fav books. It's so sweet and romantic. I can't wait for New Moon to come out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment