Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in Results

Last night I napped for a tiny bit. But that just gave me more energy for the Friday Night Sew-in. I pieced together a bunch of my Half Triangles. Now I have enough pieced to put down on the floor and decide on a final layout. While I was sewing, I thought how nice it was that I was sewing "along" with many other quilters from all over. Even though we can't get together, we're doing something together. We're all taking time out from our busy lives to be Creative. I like being creative and being able to show something I've accomplished. Today my best friend from college stopped by. She asked how my crafting is going. I brought out a lot of my projects to show her. And the look on her face when I showed her my Thanksgiving Tablerunner was great. She was surprised at what I've accomplished. And honestly so am I. I think everyone should be proud of what they are able to create. 100 Books in 2010 12. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your FNS was a success. I tried explaining the whole thing to my DH but I supposed you just have to be a quilter to understand how great it is to be sewing as a group with people all over the world.

    ReplyDelete